Fort Lodge, Ennis Co Clare
Spectacular setting From €599
- 7 Stables & Excercise Arena
- All mod-cons
- Ample Parking
- Bar wtih fitness equipment
- BBQ area
- Beautiful Design
- Comfy sitting room with Open Plan Fireplace
- Fabulous Views
- Fabulous walks
- Family Friendly
- Free wifi
- Highchair & Travel cot provided
- Huge Accommodation
- Ideal for Groups
- Large Grounds
- Loads of space - Perfect for Families
- Patio area ideal for eating Al Fresco
- Pool table
- Quiet Area with lovely Walks
Fort Lodge in Ennis Co Clare is ‘ The Perfect Escape’ ! Nestled in this secluded corner of the countryside is this magnificent newly built country lodge set on 18 acres of land. This unique 4 bedroom holiday home has a blend of traditional and modern interior. Featuring all modern conveniences yet has an old worldly feel with all its grandeur antique furniture. Situated across the courtyard are 7 stables and an outdoor sand exercise arena.
Fort Lodge in Ennis Co Clare is ‘ The Perfect Escape’!
Nestled in this secluded corner of the countryside is this magnificent newly built country lodge set on 18 acres of land. This unique 4 bedroom holiday home has a blend of traditional and modern interior, featuring all modern conveniences yet has an old worldly feel with all its grandeur antique furniture. Situated across the courtyard are 7 stables and an outdoor sand exercise arena.
Fort Lodge is a substantial detached residence hidden down an avenue off the main road finished to the highest standard boasting 4 large double bedrooms, 2 ensuite shower rooms, 1 family bathroom, huge open plan kitchen/dining/seating area with a large antique table seating 8 people, an impressive fireplace with a solid fuel stove. The elegant reception room has an open fireplace with a door leading out onto the large courtyard leading to a BBQ area with outdoor furniture and stables. This property offers guests lots of natural sunlight, huge accommodation, solid oak flooring, open & stove fireplaces, and also complete with a bar/gym. It will appeal to couples and families seeking peace and tranquility in comfort set in a beautiful safe location.
There is a private graveled driveway leading to the house and yard. Ample parking.
It is fitted throughout with all the modern conveniences you could want including SKY satellite TV and also has hi-speed wireless Internet for those who feel the need to keep in touch with the modern world. The house sleeps upto 11 people maximum.
If you are searching for an exceptional rental property for an Irish vacation, Shannon Airport being only 25 kms, Ennis Town only 7 km, Cliffs of Moher only 47 kms & Lahinch only 36 km…. you have found the perfect holiday home ! You’ll love it !!
The Fort Lodge is set over 2 floors and there are 5 entrances.
Consists of 3 bedrooms, 1 ensuite shower room, 1 family bathroom & a bar including fitness equipment
Fort Lodge is a substantial detached residence hidden down an avenue off the main road finished to the highest standard boasting 4 large double bedrooms, 2 ensuite shower rooms, 1 family bathroom, huge open plan kitchen/dining/seating area with a large antique table seating 8 people, an impressive fireplace with a solid fuel stove. The elegant reception room has an open fireplace with a door leading out onto the large courtyard leading to a BBQ area with outdoor furniture and stables.
There is a private gravelled driveway leading to the house and yard. Ample parking.
It is fitted throughout with all the modern conveniences you would want including SKY satellite TV and also has hi-speed wireless Internet for those who feel the need to keep in touch with the modern world.
If you are searching for an exceptional rental property for an Irish vacation, Shannon Airport being only 25 kms, Ennis Town only 7 km, Cliffs of Moher only 47 kms & Lahinch only 36 km…. you have found the perfect holiday home ! You’ll love it !!
Fort Lodge is set over 2 floors and there are 5 entrances. 2 Triple rooms – 2 Double Bedrooms – 2 Fold up Beds – Sleeping 11 people maximum.
Consists of 3 bedrooms, 1 ensuite shower room, 1 family bathroom & a fitness room/bar.
The main front door leads you into an impressive hallway with 3 double bedrooms, family bathroom and staircase to the upper floor:
Bedroom 1: Large bright bedroom with a double & single bed. Ample storage space, door to ensuite shower room, 2 windows overlooking the front of the property.
Bedroom 2: Large bedroom with a double & single bed. Ample storage, 2 windows to the front of the property.
Bedroom 3: Large double bedroom – Mother/Fathers dream room, this is totally set up for kids, there is a cot bed, changing unit, and high chair. Ample storage cupboards/drawers, wardrobe (kids toys, stairgates all to make like just that little bit easier). Please note that if required all the children’s items can be removed upon request. There are 2 windows overlooking the front of the property
Family Bathroom: Jacuzzi bath with separate shower unit, WC and sink unit. Tiled from floor to ceiling.
Bar: If you fancy a tipple and do not want the hassle of arranging a taxi, just stroll into ‘Joe’s Bar’ Members only!!! This bar has everything from a barrel table, to a mini fridge, pool table, foosball and many more games to keep adults and kids entertained after a fun filled day touring county Clare. There is also fitness equipment.
First floor level:
Consists of Reception room, kitchen / dining room, Master bedroom with ensuite / separate shower room, utility room.
From the courtyard, there are 3 entrances into the house. Hallway (side of the building), door leading into the sitting room and door from the Courtyard and utility room.
Entrance door from the side of the building leads you into a stunning hallway with antique furniture on display, there is an elevated seating area overlooking the woodlands.
From the entrance hall to your right is an impressive sitting room with an open fireplace, piano, cosy couch and armchair. There is a door leading out to the courtyard with a BBQ and seating area.
Once you enter the kitchen you are immediately struck by the natural light, high ceilings and stunning fireplace and although this is a large room you will find it has a very homely cosy feel. In the kitchen area you will find an island with all mod cons. There is a triple oven, large gas hob, ample worktop space, a dishwasher, microwave and large fridge freezer with ice machine (kids dream!). This kitchen is a haven for the cooking enthusiasts. The dining area has a large dining table seating 8 people. There is a seating area with a 2 seater leather reclining couch and 2 leather chairs. There is a utility room which is perfect for housing buggies, wet gear or golf clubs.
Master Bedroom: This room is just beautifully furnished with an antique style wooded framed bed, dressing table, ample wardrobe and storage space. The room is bright and airy with high ceilings. There is an ensuite shower room with dual access (from the hallway) for other guests in the house to use. There are two windows one being a cathedral window giving the room a lovely lighting.
Each room has a TV with Saorview. The kitchen and reception room have SKY TV.
The first floor level is wheelchair friendly, there is a ramp direct into the reception room. (please contact us for further information) Babysitting facilities (upon request). There is leisure centre facilities only a short distance from the Lodge for only €5 per person.
Book now and come and just relax and switch off from the outside world.
Cliffs of Moher – Only 47 km – 45 mins
The Cliffs of Moher are one of Ireland’s top Visitor attractions. The Cliffs are 214m high at the highest point and range for 8 kilometres over the Atlantic Ocean on the western seaboard of County Clare. O’Brien’s Tower stands proudly on a headland of the majestic Cliffs Moher. Visitors have access to the tower and the viewing platform on the roof, where the Cliff views are most spectacular.
From the Cliffs of Moher Clare one can see the Aran Islands, Galway Bay, as well as The Twelve Pins, the Maum Turk Mountains in Connemara and Loop Head to the South.
Aillwee Caves Birds of Prey Centre – 42 km (45 mins)
Aillwee Cave lies in the heart of the Burren in Co Clare, close to the pretty village of Ballyvaughan and makes for an interesting and unusual family fun day out. Aillwee Cave combines nature’s power and beauty with some education for the kids and a lot of fun while they explore the inner depths of the earth.
As well as providing a tour of one of Ireland’s oldest caves to view bear bones, rock formations and underground streams, Aillwee Caves also provides a very pleasant Tea Rooms and gift shop. The site also now houses the Birds of Prey Centre at Aillwee Cave, will be a day to remember. For both adults and kids alike the Birds of Prey Centre offers a rare insight into the world of magnificent birds of prey.
In addition some of the birds on site are part of the World Wide Breeding Programme of rare and endangered species, allowing a rare glimpse of these animals.
The Burren is situated, in North County Clare and parts of South County Galway covering an area of 160 square km, is unique – it is like no other place in Ireland. There are no bogs and very few pastures. Instead there are huge pavements of limestone called ‘clints’ with vertical fissures in the called ‘grikes’. The word “Burren” comes from an Irish word “Boíreann” meaning a rocky place. The Burren National Park is located in the southeastern corner of the Burren and is approximately 1500 hectares in size. The Park land was bought by the Government for nature conservation and public access. It contains examples of all the major habitats within the Burren: Limestone Pavement, Calcareous grassland, Hazel scrub, Ash/hazel woodland, Turloughs, Lakes, Petrifying springs, cliffs and Fen. It measures approximately 250 square kilometres and is enclosed roughly within the circle made by the villages of Ballyvaughan, Kinvara, Tubber, Corofin, Kilfenora and Lisdoonvarna.
Many of the views around The Burren are truly spectacular. You won’t forget Corkscrew Hill and its vista across Galway Bay; or the journey around Black Head or the view from Ballinalacken Hill across to the Aran Islands.
Loop Head is one of the most remote and wonderful places in Ireland. It remains a place unto itself, protecting the waters of the Shannon estuary from the open ocean. The Loop Head Drive will take you to numerous scenic locations as well as to cliff angling spots. A variety of rare birds, dolphins, whales and seals appear regularly on and around Loop Head Peninsula. Or travel north along the spectacular road that hugs the coastline and watch the Atlantic rollers break on the beach in Fanore. Stand on the Cliffs of Moher world renowned for their scale and beauty and gaze at the ocean below.
Ennis Town: – 7 kms – 10 mins
Fun, relaxation, good humour and friendliness await all visitors to Ennis. This town has to so much to offer, excellent restaurants, pubs, shopping and lots of things to do for all the family. Clare possesses some of the best golf courses, beaches & attractions in Ireland including the unique Burren National Park & the Cliffs of Moher. With narrow streets and quaint shops in every nook and cranny, Ennis is, perhaps, the most endearing town in Ireland.
Ennis was named as one of the World’s top 60 great places to visit.
Safe and fun, Ennis offers visitors everything they might expect to find in Ireland. The people are kind and helpful, the shopping is superb and the food is excellent.
Today the town offers one of the best selections of fine food in Ireland. From traditional culture festivals to food markets, hiking and cycling the beautiful Shannon region, Clare offers the perfect escape. For the foodies, don’t miss the array of wonderful things on offer from local artisan producers.
Bunratty Castle & Folk park – 28 km – 23 mins
Bunratty Castle is a large 15th century tower house in County Clare. It is located in the centre of Bunratty village, by the N18 road between Limerick and Ennis, near Shannon Town and its airport. The castle and the adjoining folk park are run by Shannon Heritage as tourist attractions.
Aran Islands – 45 kms – 45 mins to the Ferry to the Islands
The Aran Islands are a group of three islands (Inis Mor, Inis Meain & Inis Oirr) located at the mouth of Galway Bay, on the west coast of Ireland. They constitute the barony of Aran in County Galway
You can arrange a trip through DoolinFerries.com who are a family-owned business which are part of the largest ferry company operating between Doolin and the Aran Islands, they also arrange a spectacular Cliffs Of Moher cruise. http://www.doolinferries.com/
Kilkee – 51 km – 44 mins
Kilkee is a small coastal town in County Clare, along the Wild Atlantic Way. It is a small coastal town located on the rugged West Coast of County Clare. The town is a particularly popular Irish seaside resort wtih family’s travelling from all over the country to holiday near here. Kilkee and the Loop Head Peninsula also attract thousands of foreign tourists to the area annually with it’s breakthtaking scenic walks and stunning sea cliff panoramic views as well as all the other wonderful amenitites that are available in the area. The horseshoe bay is protected from the Atlantic Ocean weather by the Duggerna Reef which has in the past kept this beautiful haven safe from all the Atlantic has to offer.
Doolin – 45 kms 45 mins
Doolin is a charming small seaside village on the northwest coast of County Clare on Irelands Wild Atlantic Way. Set against the rugged Atlantic Ocean and surrounded by the spectacular bare limestone landscape of the Burren. Doolin is renowned world-wide as the traditional music capital of Ireland.
Lahinch– 36 km – 35 mins
Lahinch is a small town on Liscannor Bay, on the northwest coast of County Clare. The village is a seaside resort and is home to the renowned Lahinch Golf Club. It has also become a popular surfing location.
Clare Kayak Hire http://www.clarekayakhire.com/
Liscannor Pet Farm – approx 42 kms – 40 mins
Moher Hill Open Farm and Leisure Park is situated overlooking Liscannor Bay. This 14 acre open farm, which has been featured on RTE programmes, ensures that children and adults alike have an opportunity to learn about and interact with their favourite animals in breathtaking surroundings.
The Ring of Kerry is a 179-km-long circular tourist route
Ring of Kerry 195 km – 2 hours 50 mins drive or you can take a Ferry from Killimer, Kilrush to Tarbert Co Kerry – 20 minute journey across the Shannon Estuary
Explore the hidden treasures that the Ring of Kerry holds. With its mixture of majestic mountains and ever changing coastlines, lakelands, woodlands and bustling towns, it is a must see. The breathtaking scenic drives on the Dingle and Ring of Kerry peninsulas, the majestic mountains, low rolling hills, meandering rivers, rugged coastline, and golden sandy beaches make Kerry a fantastic place to visit for the day and only a 20 minute .
Also nearby to the lodge:
- Local country pub 2 to 3 km – Taxis available
- 2 km from a beautiful wooded scenic walk
- Shannon airport – only 25 km – 25 minutes from the Lodge
- Galway City 75 km – 1 hour 8 mins
- Limerick City 40 km – 35 mins
Golfing in Co Clare
Trump International Doonbeg Golf Course – 40 km – 40 mins
Situated on over 400-acres fronting 2 ½ miles on the Atlantic Ocean and featuring an 18-hole championship golf links course, the world-renowned location is named the “#1 Resort in Europe” by Condé Nast Traveler, a “World’s Best” by Travel and Leisure and “European Golf Resort of the Year.” The par-72 golf course, designed by Greg Norman, features a single loop of nine holes out and nine back, playing 6,885 yards from the back tees. Trump International Golf Links Ireland is a stunning sight to behold and offers views of the Atlantic from 16 of 18 holes
Lahinch Golf Club Castle Course approx 36 km – 35 mins
The Castle Course is located just opposite the Old Course and although it is not as tough as the Old Course nevertheless it still presents a challenge with cleverly positioned bunkers and water hazards making it an enjoyable expeirence
Lahinch Golf Club Old Course was established in 1892 and it looks out across the Atlantic Ocean and is quite a challenge on a windy day. Often refered as the Saint Andrews of Ireland it has a multitude of challenging golf holes. It hosts the South of Ireland Amateur Golf Championship annually.
Ennis Golf Club – approx 10 mins
Ennis Golf Club is an immaculately manicured 18-hole, Par 70, parkland course. It’s tree lined fairways and tight greens present a considerable challenge, while it’s relatively even terrain of 5600m make it an ideal course for the holiday and society golfer., designed by Greg Norman, far
Fishing in Co Clare
Salt Water Angling
Shannon Estuary – great for coase angling, pike, roach, bream and tench, Find tope , dogfish, ling, conger, skate, rays
Atlantic – the Coastline offers lots of possibilities for pier, beach and cliff fishing for Bass, plaice, flounder and turbot, Sea angling for pollock, cod, mackerel, warsse, shark and conger.
Doonbeg Bay for Salmon, bass, mullett and sea trout
Fishing Lakes & rivers in the West of Clare
Kilkee Reservoir – brown & rainbow trout
Doonbeg River – for Salmon, sea and brown trout
Annageragh River for Salmon sea and brown trough
Doolough Lake for Brown and sea trought
Knockalough lake for brown and rainbow trout
Achryane Lake – for brown trout
Knockerra Lake – for brown and rainbow trout
Poulnasherry Bay – for sea trout, bass, mullet, thornback ray and other bottom fish
Lake Naminno for Brown and rainbow trout, wild trout (between Cree and Kilmaley)
Cloon River for Sea trout, brown trout, wild trout (between Cree and Kilmaley)
- Cannot recommend this house enough for large groups. The house itself is great, the games room was great fun for a drink in the evenings. Ennis town is a ten min drive away where we picked up anything we needed. Marie was a great host and was available whenever we needed but we had total privacy at the same time. If we plan another family trip to Clare this is definitely the place we will be staying.-Shonaigh September 2020
- I stayed in Fort Lodge with 5 friends and we were all absolutely delighted with the house and the incredibly tranquil location / surrounding area. The house itself is full of amazing surprises, from a pool room and bar, to hidden costumes and games, to peacocks and horses, to really interesting art and ornaments. We had a ‘murder mystery’ dinner and the house really added to the atmosphere, giving it a ‘Knives-Out’ feel! Marie could not have been more accommodating , she was friendly, courteous and goes above and beyond for her guests and made sure we had everything we needed while at the same time giving us plenty of space to enjoy the house to ourselves and explore the surrounding area. Everything was spotless upon arrival and all appliances functioned perfectly. No review of fort lodge would be complete without mentioning the best attraction of all – Lady the Pomeranian, potentially the most adorable dog in Ireland, worth the trip for her alone! Overall, an amazing stay, we felt super welcome and would gladly recommend to friends and family, thanks Marie! Christina September 2020.
- Family Event. We had a fantastic stay in a beautiful spacious house. Marie and Joe were more than helpful. The animals was an extra bonus for the kids and the games. Room was a big hit with the teenagers. Lovely location would highly recommend.-Mooney August 2020
- Beautiful house. Great hosts. Close to ennis and not too far from lahinch/burren/ailwee caves. Perfect house for a break in west ireland.- Gerard August 2020
- Excellent stay. Lots of space, two families together and so much space. We weren’t on top of each other at all. Equipped with everything you could possibly need-Sarah August 2020
- A True Gem We, a group of 8, 4 couples, stayed at Fort Lodge for 9 nights and could only rate it 5 star. We loved this place, the high end decor and attention to detail. From the moment we arrived until the time we left everything was perfect.
We were met by Joe and Marie , the hosts, so friendly and welcoming.
House is just fab, exactly like the photos, if not better and spotless. Very large kitchen/ dining area with everything you could possibly need. Utility with washing machine and dryer. Large, really comfortable sitting room, which we called The Residents Lounge !!!. 4 large bedrooms, plenty of storage etc. , 2 ensuite. But the real highlight for us was “Joe’s Bar “. We could have been in any small pub with the decor, snooker table, darts board, ring board, high stools etc. We had some great nights there and no worries about Covid !!!.
Linen and towel change was no problem during our stay. We just had to leave it in basket at back door and Marie would have it replaced when we returned.
The property is first class, the finishes are quality, and it’s simply a great place for a group.
We could not have asked for a better house or better hosts in Marie and Joe. Marie August 2020
- We we’re a mixed group of both adults and children. The house suited our needs perfectly. There is plenty of space and the house was clean and very well kept. It’s a good base for touring around The Burren, Limerick or just Clare in general. Marie & Joe were very helpful and anything we needed they were at the end of the phone.-Ian July 2020
- A brief review to congratulate Joe & Marie on a fabulous house. We have just returned home after one week staying in Fort Lodge and had a brilliant holiday. Joe and Marie were great from start to finish and couldn’t have been more helpful. There was plenty of space for everyone and the superb facilities were complimented with the addition of ‘Joes Bar’. It was like a home from home and ‘Lady’ is a lovely little dog who was equally friendly and we could have brought her home! – Neil Jul 2019
- The grounds and the house are even more impressive in person! The home was beautiful and the hosts were great! The kids loved all the amenities and entertainment! The house fit 8 comfortably. The location is close to Ennis and other must see attractions. We would definitely stay there again!-Josh June 2019
- Perfect place for our family for the week! Joe and Marie were incredible hosts, and the home and all of the animals made it truly memorable.- Andina June 2019
- Spacious and beautiful home, which was elaborately decorated with antiques but entirely comfortable with all conveniences. We were a group of 7 adults, and there was plenty of room for all. The hosts were gracious and responsive. We would highly recommend.
“This is the most beautiful home we have ever stayed in. The owners were so helpful and were always at the end of the phone when we were enquiring where to eat etc. The property is in a most beautiful position overlooking open fields but still just a short car ride into town. The house is everything you could ever wish for to take a holiday in. Every room is beautiful and contains everything you need. Thank you so much I would definitely recommend this property 100%-Christine April 2019
- We really enjoyed staying at the Fort Lodge house. We were positively surprised when we got there – the pictures did not do it justice. We were a large family group with little kids and it accommodated perfectly for each small family to have their privacy within the house. It was very clean and well stocked. Joe and Marie are very kind and came to check up on us a to make sure all was in order. They were great hosts who were available whenever we needed them while still giving us our space. It was the perfect place to have a countryside getaway and we did day trips to Cliffs of Moher, Galway and Cork.-Rebecca November 2018
- Unforgettable trip for us. Host was amazing and the house was spacious and clean. Thank you so much for having us in your beautiful house. You, your house and your lovely animals made our trip unforgettable!! The kids loved it, we loved it everyone loved it. Thank you so much. We will be back!!-Tomas July 2018
- Our vacation accommodations were amazing! Loved everything! Joe and Marie were wonderful! More than helpful! My whole family all want to come back next year! Thanks for a great experience!-Aimee June 2018
- Family weekend for 40th Birthday. Amazing stay in beautiful accommodation. We are a family of 8, 6 adults and two young children 5 & 7. The accommodation was absolutely perfect, something for everyone, games room for the men, games for the girls, beautiful garden for the children with tree house. Living accommodation superb, couldn’t fault anything, every last detail been accommodated. Comfort amazing, huge kitchen diner, and huge lounge. The hosts Marie & Joe were so so welcoming, nothing is too much trouble for them, and of course ‘Lady’ the dog was the center of attraction with the girls.- Hannagh May 2018
- Relaxing place for a getaway with family or friends, in beautiful setting. Beautiful house in the heart of the countryside and yet a very short drive to the nearby town Hosts were terrific.”-Sophie April 2018
- We recently had the pleasure of staying at Fort Lodge. It really is a most beautiful house in a gorgeous tranquil setting. We had every home comfort you can imagine available to us while we were there. The owners Joe and Marie are amazing hosts and Fort Lodge is an absolute credit to them. We can highly recommend Fort Lodge as a vacation rental-truly 5 star.- Orla October 2017
- The house was lovely and the closeness to Ennis and other interesting sights (cliffs of Moher, Bunratty Castle) a joy. But nothing compared to the wonderful owners – Joe and his charming wife – they made the stay magical. My son left his Apple laptop charger behind by mistake and he had it sent to him and back within 48 hrs. How about that!-John, Miriam & Family June 2017
- Twelve of my family from USA and Australia stayed at Fort Lodge for two weeks June 2016, to celebrate our 25th Anniversary Reunion. It was a dream home with every facility to make their stay memorable. The location provided privacy in idyllic surroundings with horses in the paddock and a little welcoming dog called ‘Lady’ who endeared herself to all. We were welcomed by Joe, the Landlord, and his wife Marie, who left no stone unturned to ensure our stay was memorable. They were extremely friendly but always nonintrusive. Every request, including rearranging furniture in the bedrooms, to accommodate our needs and to reassure us they were available at any time.to make us feel at home. The home was spacious, beautifully furnished and immaculate with every convenience possible. A beautiful bouquet of fresh flowers was an excellent finishing touch. For any group looking for a beautiful spacious home from home then you have found it in Fort Lodge. The home is 30 minutes from Shannon Airport, minutes to the lovely historic town of Ennis and convenient to all the many seaside locations such as Lahinch, the Cliffs of Moher and surrounded by Golf Courses. My family and I highly recommend this ideal home for an unforgettable holiday. –Mary July 2016
- An amazing house – more than a home from home. The owners were on hand and kindly supplied equipment for the toddler and 2 babies in our group which was really helpful. A beautiful holiday home for a relaxing break.-Marian August 2015
- Fort lodge near Ennis was a wonderful place to stay. A beautiful, spacious home in a beautiful setting. The owners, Marie and Joe were gracious hosts. They were close by on the property and available for anything we needed.-Colleen July 2015
The electricity and oil is charged extra – The owners will take a meter reading upon arrival and departure.
Linen & towels are inclusive in the rental rate.
Please note that €200 security deposit is required upon arrival. As long as there are no breakages or damage to the property this will be refunded on departure less the cost of utilities.
Check-in time is strictly from 5pm onwards (If you require a later check-in time please let us know)
Check-out time is strictly at 10am on day of departure.
The owners live in a separate apartment within Fort Lodge. They will respect your privacy and can be on hand if requested.
Please note that most restaurants & cafes in the area have free internet access
Smoking – No, sorry!
Parties – The owners regret Stag, Hen, Wedding etc parties are not admissible.
Please note that if the client would like to use Fort Lodge for an event this must be disclosed to the agent prior to booking the rental of the home. Non disclosure may result in refusing admission to the property prior to or during the term of the rental.