Covid 19 – (Coronavirus)
Due to the new Government Directive announced on 27 March 2020, we must close all holiday homes with immediate effect upto 28 June 2020 or until further notice. Any guests impacted will be contacted directly by our reservations team.
The situation is changing daily. We continue to follow guidance from the government, and we are keeping this page and our policies under constant review.
Connemara Holiday Lettings are continuously monitoring the situation regarding Covid-19 and it is important to us that we offer you help, support and guidance during this time.
We recognise the need for some guests to alter their holiday plans due to Covid-19 and we will promise to work closely with our owners to enable this.
Connemara Holiday Lettings Covid-19 policy:
- If you reserved your holiday prior to 14 March 2020 and are due to travel upto and including 29 June 2020 you can amend free of charge within the same property, subject to availability (any increase in rental rate will be charged).
- We are not accepting any new bookings from 27 March 2020 upto 28 June 2020
- If you wish to reserve a holiday home after 28 June 2020 our normal booking conditions apply.
- If your reservation is on a date/to a destination that the government has issued a travel warning for, then you may be eligible for a refund for some of your holiday cost through Travel Insurance policies that include Travel Disruption Cover and do not exclude Covid-19. All policies differ, so please contact your travel insurer for more details on your coverage.
- If you purchased travel insurance with Booking Protect please click on the link to their guidance on how refunds will be handled https://bookingprotect.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/Coronavirus-Guidance.pdf
- If you booked through another travel agent such as Booking.com, Airbnb, TripAdvisor or HomeAway please contact them directly to check their Booking Conditions on cancellations/amendments.
Please see below some advice from government agencies however, please be aware that this is a continuously changing situation.
Keep safe from all the team @ Connemara Holiday Lettings