Covid 19 – (Coronavirus)
As from midnight 21 October 2020, all counties will be at LEVEL 5 for a period of 6 weeks until 1 December 2020 at which time the situation will be reviewed by the Government, based on the status of the virus and public health advice.
We cannot accept bookings arriving between 21 October 2020 to 30 November 2020 unless “essential non-social and non-tourist purposes”.
Level 5 has the following implications:
Connemara Holiday Lettings are continuously monitoring the situation regarding Covid-19 and it is important to us that we offer you help, support, and guidance during this time.
We recognise the need for some guests to alter their holiday plans due to Covid-19 and we will promise to work closely with our owners to enable this.
Connemara Holiday Lettings Covid-19 policy:
- If you reserved your holiday prior to 14 March 2020 and are due to travel upto and including 30 November 2020 you can amend free of charge within the same property, subject to availability (any increase in rental rate will be charged). If the dates are unavailable we can offer a credit voucher which is valid for a holiday to be taken prior to December 2021
- If you wish to reserve a holiday home with an arrival date after 30 November 2020 our normal booking conditions apply.
- If your reservation is on a date/to a destination that the government has issued a travel warning for, then you may be eligible for a refund for some of your holiday cost through Travel Insurance policies that include Travel Disruption Cover and do not exclude Covid-19. All policies differ, so please contact your travel insurer for more details on your coverage.
- If you purchased travel insurance with Booking Protect please click on the link to their guidance on how refunds will be handled https://bookingprotect.com/our-product/what-is-refund-protection/
- If you booked through another travel agent such as Booking.com, Airbnb, TripAdvisor or HomeAway please contact them directly to check their Booking Conditions on cancellations/amendments.
If you wish to reserve a holiday home from 1 December 2020 upto 31 March 2021 we have put in place a new ‘Lock down Flexibility’ policy
- Cancel free of charge – We can offer a refund for the full amount paid for your booking. Cancellation must be made 72 hours prior to your arrival to receive a refund.
- Credit Voucher – We will provide a credit voucher which can be off-set against the same property that was originally booked. Valid upto 31 December 2021
- Alternative dates – You can amend free of charge within the same property that was originally booked, subject to availability (any increase in rental rate will be charged).
Please see below some advice from government agencies however, please be aware that this is a continuously changing situation.
Keep safe from all the team @ Connemara Holiday Lettings